Peer reviewed papers
- Home and Belonging in Northeast India: Ethnic-territoriality, Conflict, and Citizenship in the India-Myanmar Borderlands, in Amit Ranjan and Diotima Chattoraj (Eds.). Migration, Regional Autonomy, and Conflicts in Eastern South Asia, Switzerland: Palgrave Macmillan, 2023, pp. 143-164. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-28764-0_6
- Indigenous Knowledge as Early Warning Guide in Disaster Management, in Amita Singh (Ed.s). International Handbook of Disaster Research. Singapore: Springer, 2023, pp. 71-82. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-8800-3_8-1
- Territoriality, in The Routledge Companion to Northeast India Edited By Jelle J. P. Wouters, Tanka B Subba, Routledge, pp. 434-439. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4324/9781003285540-72
- Ethnocracy in Deeply Divided Societies: The Dynamics of Ethnopolitics in Manipur, in Jelle JP Wouters (Ed.). Vernacular Politics in Northeast India: Tribal Democracies, Ethno-Talk, and Political Prophecy, New Delhi: Oxford University Press, 2022, pp. 175-198. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/oso/9780192863461.003.0007
- Making a Case for the Formation of Regional Councils within Sixth Schedule Area, in Atul Sarma, Ashok Pankaj and Antora Borah (eds.). Social Sector Development in North-East India. New Delhi: Sage Publications, 2020. pp. 361-380.
- Escape Agriculture, Foraging Culture: The Subsistence Economy of the Kukis during the Anglo-Kuki War, in D.L. Haokip and N. Kipgen (eds.). Against the Empire: Polity, economy and culture during the Anglo-Kuki War 1917-1919, New Delhi, Routledge, 2020, pp. 118-136. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4324/9781003000655-10
- Development through Trade: Re-examining India’s Act East Policy and the Northeastern Region, in Rakhee Bhattacharjee (ed.). Developmentalism as Strategy: Interrogating Post-colonial Narratives on India’s North East. New Delhi: Sage Publications, 2019, 231-249. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4135/9789353287689.n10
- Breaking the Spirit of the Kukis: Launching the ‘largest series of military operations’ in the Northeastern Frontier of India, in J. Guite & T. Haokip (eds.). The Anglo-Kuki War, 1917-1919: A Frontier Uprising against Imperialism during the First World War, London/New Delhi: Routledge, 2018, 93-117. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4324/9780429431098-4
- Role of CBOs in Resilience Building: Good Practices and Challenges, in Amita Singh, et. al. (eds.) Development and Disaster Management: A Study of the North Eastern States of India. Palgrave Macmillan, Singapore, 2018, 281-299. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-8485-0_19
4. Other book chapters
- Challenges for Democratic Governance in Manipur, in G. Ram (Ed.). Exploring Social Margins: Human Development in India’s North East. Guwahati: Eastern Book House, 2017. pp. 270-280.
- The Kuki Tribes of Meghalaya: A Study of their Socio-Political Problems, in R. Padhi (ed.). Current Tribal Situation: Strategies for Planning, Welfare and Sustainable Development. Delhi: Mangalam Publications, 2013, pp. 85-93. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.1621524
- Looking East via Moreh: Prospects and Challenges for the Kukis, in N. Haokip & M. Lunminthang (eds.) The Kuki Society: Past, Present and Future. New Delhi: Maxford, 2011, pp. 190-202.